Activities & Athletics
Usual activities are on hold due to safety restrictions at this time.
Eisenhower Middle School Athletic Goals
- To encourage student/athletes to make a strong commitment to academics and athletics.
- To encourage student/athletes to conduct themselves in a manner that brings respect to themselves and Eisenhower Middle School.
- To promote the development of self-discipline and high academic/athletic expectations.
- Admission prices are as follows: Adults - $3 Senior Citizens - $2 Students(K-12) - $1 Students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Post Season admission prices are as follows: Adults and Students(9-12) - $4 Senior Citizens - $2 Students(K-8) - $1
- UPDATE : The activity bus is scheduled to leave at 5:05pm from the front of the building. Any activities going later than that will need PPU (parent pick up).
- Coach Evaluation: https://goo.gl/forms/E4rSSrd84vrhfN6s1
- Message from the Cross Country Coach: CrossCountry.pdf
- Football Camp Flyer
Start Dates & Schedules
Cross Country Meet & Greet: 8/10/21@4pm
Contact your Athletic Director
815-229-2450 Option 4